ListWise

Thursday, September 08, 2005

For Suzanne

I said I was going to stay out of it, and it is taking every ounce of my strength to do so. So this is for you.

Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap,
clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap,


Literally, and with out exaggeration, I could not have said it better myself. I hope you see this.

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

wowee

Anonymous said...

I second the applause Greg. I hope she see's it too

Jocelyn said...

that guy is a living nightmare.

Greg said...

Yes he is, and you missed the “Detroit Thread”. That it what really started all this. His comments there were so bad (racists and derogatory) that they were deleted. I didn’t really feel I should apologize to him, but I felt things had gotten way out of control, and I felt kind of responsible for it so I did it just to try and calm people down.

It is interesting in this current thread that Suzanne’s comment about scripture is the only one he hasn’t done a point-by-point rebuttal for. At this point, though, I think they are kind of beating a dead horse. I don’t think my apology had quite the effect I had intended it to. Normally people on that forum, no matter what their beliefs or background, all get along well.

Jocelyn said...

Well, glad to hear people get along on there. Nothing like politics to tear people apart right?

Maybe if everyone just did a complete white out(meaning stone wall- no responses at all) when he says things like that (hopefully it won't happen again), it would just drop because he'd have no one to argue with?

Just a thought. Seemed like he apologized a little too maybe. I am a believer in that old saying, "would you rather be right or be happy?" myself.

Anonymous said...

Hey, away for a few days, and look! Thanks. (the opera singer still in me takes a graceful bow.)
Religious hypocrisy is one thing I just can't deal with. He seems to have calmed down again, but even in answering simple questions, he just can't help putting his zingers in. You gotta laugh. I found his buddy much worse, and scarier.
I just find it extremely frightening that people think it's ok to say things like that, but I guess better to know what you're up against, than to think everyone is eager to hold hands around the fire and sing Kumbaya.
I just want my house to be magically renovated by the time I get home from work. Sheesh!
Thanks again, Greg and all - I appreciate it. You all give me hope.

Anonymous said...

LOL. You guys are hilarious.

The friend is much worse and is back. I hesitate to go look again. And "commie"???? I haven't heard that in a very long time. I stayed away from that board for about a week over that thread, by the way.