ListWise

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Bob Was Right

Entertainers, is there anything they don't know? I should wear a WWBDD bracelet: What Would Bob Dylan Do. I bought a gallon of Queen Anne’s Lace paint today and that will be the color of the trim in the bathroom. I spent zero amount of time thinking about it after my initial thoughts on paint colors for the bathroom. I dislike choosing colors so much I think it’s better for me to just to act on impulse. As the old saying goes, if it feels good, do it!

The really weird thing is, I may actually start some finish work in the bathroom today or tomorrow. I’m hoping I can finish sanding the ceiling today, and if so I will primer today and maybe paint tomorrow. I want to get as much painting done before I lay tile in the room. It’s just less to worry about.

I will paint the beadboard ceiling, the two built-in cabinets, and the medicine cabinet. The only thing left to paint after that will be the window and door trim, which won’t be installed until after the walls are finished. Still, it’s a start. Actual finish work.

2 comments:

Bobby D. said...

i love your idea for the bracelet, I am going to run to the dreaded craft store tomorrow and see if I can find some way to "craft" one.

Bobby D. said...

I found a company that sells this stuff, so I am relieved to report I dont have to craft.