ListWise

Monday, June 23, 2008

Be The Brick

Once or twice a month I look at the log files to see where people come from and what pages they view. It is interesting to see how people get to the blog, but it also gives me a chance to read some of the past posts. I can assure you, no one gets more entertainment out of this blog than I do.

Anyway, for some reason, May of 2006 was popular today. I didn't bother to dig in to the logs to find out why. It just seemed to pop up a lot in Google searches. This month contained a favorite post of mine. Its the last paragraph. I still laugh out loud when I read it.

May 3, 2006

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He did have the talent!

Marilyn

Unknown said...

Classic.

My all-time favorite Petch Post is still the one where you were working on the addition and presented Mort and Sadie as your accomplices. That one makes me giggle every time I read it.

Greg said...

Ah yes, the Mission Impossible post. I'd forgotten about that one.